Having One Certification May Enable You To Receive Additional Approvals With Other Agencies Through The Modified Reciprocity Certification Program
The following minority business certifying agencies participate in the Modified Reciprocity Certification Program:
- The District Department of Transportation (DDOT)
- The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (Metro)
- The Maryland Department of Transportation (MDOT)
- The Virginia Department of Minority Business Enterprise (DMBE)
- The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA)
If your firm already has a minority certification from any of the certifying agencies listed above, you may qualify for a streamlined application process to obtain certification from the other entities participating in the reciprocity program.
Maryland Washington Minority Contractors’ Association, Inc. Certification Consultants can help you assemble the required documentation for the streamlined application process.
Call 443-759-8580 now or click here for more information.