Your MBE Member Directory - Where Opportunity Finds You
As a Minority Business Enterprise, discover the reach of MWMCA’s MBE Member Directory. Designed to allow prime contractors seeking qualified minority companies quick and easy access to information about your company, your MBE member page can be your most powerful marketing tool.
In the 21st century, no business can entirely rely on word of mouth, referrals, current clients, or handing out fliers. MWMCA reaches out to the companies that can provide you with bid opportunities -- not only in the State of Maryland but nationwide. You do not have to have your minority certifications or special licenses to be listed in MWMCA’s Member Directory.
Companies that should be listed in the MBE Member Directory:
- Small businesses that want new business
- Small businesses that want to grow
- Small businesses with little or no marketing budget
- Small businesses that can’t afford to hire a marketing representative
What you get:
- Every week we will profile a different category in our e-newsletter. Categories include electricians, plumbers, suppliers, professional services and more.
- A dedicated listing in our MBE Member Directory – we don’t just list your basic information but we attach your capability statement too, so a prospective prime contractor can download or print information on your company quickly. Don’t have a capability statement? Let us help you with that too.
- A detailed listing of your NAICS Codes. You do not have to be a certified small business to have an NAICS code listing. And an NAICS code can be vital to communicating your services and products effectively. Don’t have an NAICS code listing? Let us help you with that too.
- List your general insurance limits - not only is it important that small businesses have adequate insurance limits; prime contractors view it as a sign of professionalism.
- List your bonding limits or the maximum job you’ve ever bonded.
- List all Certifications obtained by your company. Frequently, primes are looking for a particular type of certification or a combination.
- An up to date listing of our MBE Member Directory goes out twice a week to over 8200 subscribers
- Your listing will appear on MWMCA’s website 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We notify you of the latest projects that need MBE/DBE participation
- We refer you to prime contractors that contact us requesting MBE participation
- One free NAICS Code Checkup annually (MWMCA will need 5 business days to complete)